Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
posted by Smiley Riley @ 8:19 PM
At 4:09 PM , Corna said...
Riley you are too smart!
At 10:04 PM , Larna said...
I love how you are such an independent woman and don't do everything your mommy tells you!!
At 4:24 PM , Corey said...
Wow Riley you are really smart!!! I love how you say ball just like your Mommy, you are so cute!!!
At 5:25 AM , Anonymous said...
She's such a genius!!! I hear Harvard calling!!! Squish hasn't made it past "Dada"!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
At 4:09 PM ,
Corna said...
Riley you are too smart!
At 10:04 PM ,
Larna said...
I love how you are such an independent woman and don't do everything your mommy tells you!!
At 4:24 PM ,
Corey said...
Wow Riley you are really smart!!! I love how you say ball just like your Mommy, you are so cute!!!
At 5:25 AM ,
Anonymous said...
She's such a genius!!! I hear Harvard calling!!! Squish hasn't made it past "Dada"!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home