
Today we went to lunch at Claim Jumper. I ordered chicken fingers and macaroni & cheese, but apparently mom and dad mis-understood me.

What on Earth is this round yellow thing? Well, let's give it try, it could be good.

Holy Cow, that's some sour stuff. What the heck are people feeding me?
4 Comments:
At 8:53 PM ,
Corna said...
Big people eat weird things!
At 6:11 PM ,
Staci said...
LOL!!! That lemon is awesome...
At 11:01 AM ,
Larna said...
Well I hope they didn't starve you Riley!
Next time they give you a lemon I hope you think of some good revenge!! That was VERY MEAN!!
At 6:16 PM ,
Anonymous said...
She looks horrified over the lemon! I did this same sort of thing to Madelyn with a pickle once... only she LOVED it! Then she wouldn't leave me alone because she wanted my pickle. Talk about a plan backfiring! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home