Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

More Random Cuteness

This is my "Fonz" look...Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


















Here I'm posing in front of mom's cheesy fall decorations...hey ma...where are the pumpkins? She's such a slacker and hasn't bought them yet.
















Mother, put down the camera and pick me up immediately. And that's an order!












Here's a silly face for you...I just love sticking my tongue out!













Grandma's tell the best stories...and they let you do whatever you want.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:03 AM , Blogger Corey said...

    That is a really cute outfit Riley!!! And I agree my Granny lets me do anything too!!!

     
  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Riley, my female slave has purchased the pumpkins but is too lazy to carve them...I am not sure which is worse! I agree that the one called "grandma" is favored...you can get them to do whatever you want, and according to mine, I am ALWAYS a perfect gentleman...hehehehehehehe...I have her fooled!

     
  • At 6:21 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, you are the cutest little pumpkin!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home