Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
posted by Smiley Riley @ 11:11 PM
At 8:10 AM , Anonymous said...
Hey - I know those kisses! I give them too! You know what else I give? Big surprises... last night I was giving my mommy a kiss and I bit her lip! I thought it was hilarious, but mommy didn't. Maybe you shouldn't try that...
At 11:23 AM , Larna said...
Send some my way Riley!!XXXOOO
At 10:52 AM , Anonymous said...
Those are the best kind of kisses Riley!
At 5:17 PM , Anonymous said...
Awww... Riley! You're a good kisser. You have one lucky momma!
At 11:07 AM , Anonymous said...
Nice kisses Riley!!! I drive my Mama crazy not giving her kisses but I do kiss the cat!!!Bwahahahahah....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
At 8:10 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hey - I know those kisses! I give them too! You know what else I give? Big surprises... last night I was giving my mommy a kiss and I bit her lip! I thought it was hilarious, but mommy didn't. Maybe you shouldn't try that...
At 11:23 AM ,
Larna said...
Send some my way Riley!!
XXXOOO
At 10:52 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Those are the best kind of kisses Riley!
At 5:17 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Awww... Riley! You're a good kisser. You have one lucky momma!
At 11:07 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Nice kisses Riley!!! I drive my Mama crazy not giving her kisses but I do kiss the cat!!!Bwahahahahah....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home