Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Friday, November 03, 2006

A Hair-Raising Experience

Well, isn't mom clever. Just because I have slightly longer hair now, she thinks it's just absolutely hilarious to muss it all up and make me look silly. Well, I won't have it. Some day mother....some day.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM , Blogger Corey said...

    I know how you feel Riley, just wait til she tries the friggin ponytails as my Mommy calls them. I just call them OUCH!!! Your hair looks too cute like that though!!!

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    I'm so glad you are growing some hair b/c I don't like my women to have shorter hair than I do :)

     
  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, you look awesome!!

     
  • At 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Not only is your hair rockin... you're eyes look beee-utiful! Big brown eyed baby... :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home