Oh the Silliness
No, I won't walk, but check out my cool Mowgli crawl."Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
An ape like me
Can learn to be human too"
Oh yeah, I'm the funniest person alive!
You laughin at me? Huh, you laughin' at me?I'll slap that smile right off your face!


5 Comments:
At 5:39 PM ,
Staci said...
That's a cool way to move!
At 9:46 AM ,
Larna said...
You walk when you wanna walk Riley!! You are too cute!! I love your Harley outfit...Where's your do-rag?
At 10:03 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Don't worry Riley walking is overrated and I don't do it either!
At 8:18 PM ,
Jola and Jaydis said...
I am not into walking either, but mommy says I never sgut up LOL, you are looking cute as ever, we have missed you!
At 8:00 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Riley, you do what you wanna do!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home