Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Iron Chef in the Making

"Let's see, the special ingredient today is eggs! Mom won't mind if I use these I'm sure. I'll just grab on this and pull..."


















"Oh hi mom. I was just going to make you an omelette because I love you so much and I swear I would never make a mess...ever."

4 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are cooler than Cat Cora, Riley!

     
  • At 11:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good cover telling your mom you were cooking for her. Hopefully next time you can actually make a big mess!!

     
  • At 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Riley how clever! I am not yet able to open the refrigerator...but I can get into the spice cabinet and have caused my female slave all kinds of heartache with this newly accquired skill!

     
  • At 7:41 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    What a great idea playing iron chef, I think that would be cool, nice cover too btw, mommies are so gullable!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home