Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
posted by Smiley Riley @ 4:13 PM
At 5:03 PM , Anonymous said...
Wow Riley that is some good talking!!! I say Babee too but not that clearly. Too Cute!!!
At 7:14 PM , Anonymous said...
Riley, that could be the cutest thing yet!
At 11:03 AM , Anonymous said...
Good job on learning the language Riley!! I started saying a new word too...Ball!
At 9:53 PM , Larna said...
Hey Baby to you too!! LOLYou are such a sweet talker! I'm a man of few words myself, but I can run pretty fast!
At 6:45 AM , Anonymous said...
Wow Riley, WTG on the talking...I have decided to concentrate all my work on mobility...but all of our efforts will pay off soon!
At 10:09 AM , Jola and Jaydis said...
That is SO adorable, I can't believe how smart you are!!!! I drive mommy nuts with who's that and what's that!
At 8:29 PM , Anonymous said...
Oh Riley! You're darn cute! I love hearing her little Uh Ohs and Babies. SO cute!
At 1:55 PM , Staci said...
Wow you are so smart Riley!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
At 5:03 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Wow Riley that is some good talking!!! I say Babee too but not that clearly. Too Cute!!!
At 7:14 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Riley, that could be the cutest thing yet!
At 11:03 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Good job on learning the language Riley!! I started saying a new word too...Ball!
At 9:53 PM ,
Larna said...
Hey Baby to you too!! LOL
You are such a sweet talker! I'm a man of few words myself, but I can run pretty fast!
At 6:45 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Wow Riley, WTG on the talking...I have decided to concentrate all my work on mobility...but all of our efforts will pay off soon!
At 10:09 AM ,
Jola and Jaydis said...
That is SO adorable, I can't believe how smart you are!!!! I drive mommy nuts with who's that and what's that!
At 8:29 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Oh Riley! You're darn cute! I love hearing her little Uh Ohs and Babies. SO cute!
At 1:55 PM ,
Staci said...
Wow you are so smart Riley!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home