Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Winter Wonderland

This weekend I made the discovery of "snow". It is very cold and wet, but it's pretty neat to play in.












I liked it for the most part, except my big snow suit was too bulky for me to stand up and walk in.












Can't wait until I'm old enough to build a snowman!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, I hope you liked visiting Utah! We miss you!

     
  • At 10:41 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    Riley...I'm in New England and we haven't had any snow yet!! Right now it's like degrees though! I wanna try out my new sled I got for Xmas!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home