Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
Friday, December 29, 2006
Important Announcement
Attention everyone everywhere; please note that it's official. I have enough hair to wear a barrette. Notice the lack of a hairband with my bow. So please, old people of Arizona, QUIT CALLING ME A BOY!
Riley, going in disguise as a boy is not all bad...we are the superior gender after all! I am glad you are pleased with your hair growth...and I am sure bows can be used as listening devices cleverly disguised!
4 Comments:
At 9:20 PM ,
Larna said...
You are all woman to me Riley!!
At 3:40 PM ,
Jola and Jaydis said...
Woo hoo a barrette, Mommy puts them in my hair but I yank them out, you wouldn't believe how impatient she gets about it!
At 9:03 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Riley, going in disguise as a boy is not all bad...we are the superior gender after all! I am glad you are pleased with your hair growth...and I am sure bows can be used as listening devices cleverly disguised!
At 10:00 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I can't believe anyone would think you are a boy!! You so pretty...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home