Merry Christmas!
So I'm slightly confused. I've just had three days where all the big people shoved brightly covered boxes with bows in my face and expected me to open them! Birthday, Christmas Eve and Christmas, is this how it is every year? I'm so exhausted that I've been sleeping 12 hours at night, plus long naps in the day! Anyways, today is what I was told was Christmas. Mom told me that I was good, so Santa brought me some presents.
Hey mom, this box seems to be laughing at me. I do not appreciate being mocked by a box.
Wow, I really love this doll you call Elmo. I think he shall be my new "Bay-bee".
Opening presents is hard work ,but it's fun to eat the paper once you get it off. I got so many new books today, it's very exciting
I can't believe that I some how tricked the big people into giving me all this stuff! I love all my new toys, books and clothes!

We finished off the day with me in my kerchief and Grandpa reading me a story. I hope everyone had a Merry MERRY Christmas and that you all get some rest after a VERY busy weekend!
Hey mom, this box seems to be laughing at me. I do not appreciate being mocked by a box.
Wow, I really love this doll you call Elmo. I think he shall be my new "Bay-bee".
Opening presents is hard work ,but it's fun to eat the paper once you get it off. I got so many new books today, it's very exciting
I can't believe that I some how tricked the big people into giving me all this stuff! I love all my new toys, books and clothes!
We finished off the day with me in my kerchief and Grandpa reading me a story. I hope everyone had a Merry MERRY Christmas and that you all get some rest after a VERY busy weekend!


4 Comments:
At 12:50 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Riley, Colonel Pickle and I got that same annoying box, how interesting! I sense a conspriacy at the hands of the adult slaves! I am glad you got lots of loot though, it's the least they can do for us!
At 8:45 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I got one of those Elmo things too and it headbutted me!
Be careful!!
At 10:48 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Riley, I am glad you survived this holiday season. Boy I sure could have used one of those "mimosas" my grownups kept downing! I'm glad you liked Elmo, I hated mine! Love, Pickle
At 9:22 PM ,
Larna said...
I love that Santa dude! I think I will try to be nicer to him next year when I meet him!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home