Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ahhhhhh Amore!

Over the weekend, mommy and I flew to Salt Lake City to meet Pickle (Nicholas) and his mommy Corinne. Apparrently my mommy and his mommy say that we arranged to be married when we are older, something about Koreans doing that, I don't know.

When we first met, we weren't too sure about each other and we pretty much kept our distance. Although secretly I thought Pickle was pretty darn cute but I didn't want to seem too forward. A girl's gotta have boundaries!


But by the end of the trip, I think that we really hit it off and I even tried to give Pickle a kiss and a hug.

Miss you Pickle!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    I guess I'll be posting my singles ad on the board? You know anyone who is looking for a blond haired blue eyed cutie?

     
  • At 8:58 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Oh Riley, you came and you gave without taking. But I sent you away, oh Riley. Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking, and I need you todayyyy... Whoa, I don't know what came over me, I miss you too Riley! Love, Pickle

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home