Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ear Infections Suck...

Especially when they are in both ears and your eardrum ruptures! I was very sick over the weekend with high fevers and lot's of pain in my ears...all I wanted was mommy. But luckily the doctor gave me some medicine and it's making me feel much better. I hope I feel 100% soon!


6 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Oh Riley, I hope you feel lots better soon!

     
  • At 6:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Feel better, sweet Riley!

     
  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    I hope you are feeling better by now cutie!

     
  • At 8:07 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    I sure hope you are feeling better, it's no fun being sick!

     
  • At 9:06 PM , Blogger Corey said...

    I hope you are back to your smiley self really soon Riley. Big Banana (((((HUGS)))) for you and your Mommy!!!

     
  • At 6:33 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    Sending you some chicken soup...Hope you don't mind Campbell's b/c mom won't let me in the kitchen!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home