Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bath Time Sillies

I'm just going to give this bath water a little taste...can't be too bad...mom says I'm a sweetie, I'm in the water, so I would assume I would sweeten the water...right?










Oh hi mom, you saw me drinking the water, did ya? I was just seeing what it tasted like.













What's that you say mom? My hair is messy? I know, it's the cool new way to wear your hair. I'm not surprised that you didn't know that though...becoming a mom has made you uncool and you won't be cool again until I'm at least 23.










But that's okay, I still love you and your nerdy self. Come here and I'll give you a hug!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    Your hair is the coolest!! I love punk rock girls!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home