Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Rosey, Hola?

Well, if it's not one thing it's another. I successfully tricked mommy and the doctor into thinking I was still having ear problems. However my fever for the last 4 days was actually me getting Roseola, whatever the heck that is.

Basically I was really hot, fussy and irritable for the last week (not to mention poopy problems) and then today I woke up with red splotches all over my body. Luckily mommy says I'm not contagious anymore and I should feel much better over the weekend.


If you click on the picture, it will enlarge and you will be able to see my rash. Not too purty! Although mom does say I look best in red!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You poor thing. You do look good in red, but I think it should be in fabric form.

     
  • At 11:06 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Aww poor sweet Riley!! I'm not afraid of no rash so....

    SMOOOCHES!!!!

    Hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 8:11 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Oh Riley, I hope you are better for Valentine's day, because I will be sending you lots of kisses. Love, Pickle

     
  • At 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yup, that's roseola alright!! Looks like it affected her about as much as it did Hannah... no FUN!!

    HUGS...

    Sunny and da Kong

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home