Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Please excuse my mom's horrible singing in this video. I of course had to show her how it's done...American Idol, here I come!


4 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    You are a pretty good singer Riley!
    I like to sing in the car too.

     
  • At 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    She's so cute! America better be ready for a new Idol in about 20 years. ;)

     
  • At 1:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are on to Hollywood!!!!!

     
  • At 10:04 AM , Blogger ..lary.. said...

    oh riley. you're such a great singer! cyndi laupers got nothing on you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home