Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Visiting Florence - No not Italy :-)

Great Grandma Black brought out some toys that mom used to play with when she was little.


















This is my Great Granpda Black, he was fun to play with!


















Here I am as the center of attention, as usual.













Talking on my cell, ya know, whatever.


















What fun, can we come out here every weekend?

4 Comments:

  • At 5:36 AM , Blogger Elena said...

    Isn't it so sweet to visit your Great Grandparents? I adore mine!

    ~Xaden

     
  • At 9:29 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    I love your outfit..Call me okay?

     
  • At 9:06 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    Oh, I love your cell phone, you should call me sometime and take fashion, I LOVE that shirt!

     
  • At 12:16 AM , Blogger Curtis said...

    Riley I am glad to see that you have a portable communication device! My female slave keeps taking mine away from me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home