Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Chandler Ostrich Festival

Today mommy and daddy took me to the Ostrich Festival. It was pretty fun. I loved cheering and clapping for the Ostriches when they raced.

First we checked out the petting zoo. I think this little goat liked me. Mom said we couldn't keep him though. pffft.




















I really wanted the deep fried snickers bar, but mom said no to that too.




















I love piggy back rides.




















Mom, put me down, I've got goats to pet!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    That looks like so much fun...and I want a deep fried Snickers bar too!!!

     
  • At 9:06 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    You guys look like you had fun. Pickle's flying down for it next year.

     
  • At 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the picture where she is petting the goat. So cute. :) It looks like she had a blast!

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    I love your Vans! You are a cool chick!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home