Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Monday, March 05, 2007

An Afternoon at the Park

There is so much to do at the park!

I can swing while mommy gets my feet.













I can slide down the slide. This was my favorite, I can even get down the slide myself!

















I can run and explore!


















I can pick at a tree...did you know that bark doesn't taste too good?












All in all, I give the park a big THUMBS UP!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awww... Riley, you are so lucky! I miss going to the park. I can't wait until all the snow around here melts.

     
  • At 3:44 PM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    I am very jealous of the t-shirt and jeans, I wish I could be so luck, go down once for us next time you go!!!

     
  • At 12:12 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    The park does look like fun. Unfortunetly the one by our house is buried in snow!!!

     
  • At 5:12 PM , Blogger Staci said...

    What fun! Love the swing photo...

     
  • At 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We give the park thumbs up too! We give park pictures TWO thumbs up! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home