Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
posted by Smiley Riley @ 9:52 PM
At 7:13 PM , Jola and Jaydis said...
I love that shirt, I need one of those, I look just like my dad! I love the necklace too, I don't have anything fancy like that, Jola does though, maybe I will steal hers :)
At 6:36 PM , Corna said...
Your mom is pretty too, Riley!
At 9:54 AM , Larna said...
You are SO cute Riley!I'm sure you've got some Mommy in you too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
At 7:13 PM ,
Jola and Jaydis said...
I love that shirt, I need one of those, I look just like my dad! I love the necklace too, I don't have anything fancy like that, Jola does though, maybe I will steal hers :)
At 6:36 PM ,
Corna said...
Your mom is pretty too, Riley!
At 9:54 AM ,
Larna said...
You are SO cute Riley!
I'm sure you've got some Mommy in you too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home