Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
posted by Smiley Riley @ 9:22 PM
At 6:49 PM , Jola and Jaydis said...
Oh yeah! Jay does that too, she thinks it so funny, oh and the head phones came with Jo's FP MP3 player, I don't know if you can just order "replacement" headphones or would have to get the MP# player!?
At 5:27 AM , Ash said...
Awesome, I gotta try this, snacks right in front of me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
At 6:49 PM ,
Jola and Jaydis said...
Oh yeah! Jay does that too, she thinks it so funny, oh and the head phones came with Jo's FP MP3 player, I don't know if you can just order "replacement" headphones or would have to get the MP# player!?
At 5:27 AM ,
Ash said...
Awesome, I gotta try this, snacks right in front of me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home