Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Riley Went Over The Mountain

To see what I can see...I see mommy taking my picture.










I see the stairs uncle Jason fell down when he was my age.







I see someone I love (see my smiling face)
I see the road less traveled...ah, how poetic of me.

And I see a pine cone.













What a fun trip!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ha Ha Ha make fun of poor poor uncle jason, he still has the hideous scar from that fall

     
  • At 6:41 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Very outdoorsy! And why is it still so warm there, luckies!?

     
  • At 6:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What scar? what fall?, actually Dad has not moved that fast since, six steps in a single bound!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home