Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Geek Squad?

So you're having some computer problems huh?















Alright, let's see what's going on here. It appears that your BIOS is failing to support data transfers and the serial port is not being recognized.








I have a technique that has fixed this problem in the past, but you have to be opened minded. I'm just going to put the mouse in my mouth...








By the way, I charge $200 an hour, how are you planning on paying me?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, you are by far the best IT person I have ever seen.

     
  • At 10:33 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    I love how you keep your sippy cup with you...you are always prepared, that IT crap is tough work you know?!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home