Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Little Chef Riley

Tonight I suggested that mom make banana bread and she said that I should do it myself...so I did.

1 cup of milk (I tried to drink it, but mom said no)

I need one egg please.
Give it a good mix, I only spilled a little bit of flour...all over the floor.
Spread the batter evenly in the loaf pan. This took awhile since I insisted on doing it myself, spoonful by spoonful.
Mmmm, tastes good!


2 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    mmm batter is so yummy.....Happy Baking Riley!! Wanna make me some cookies?

     
  • At 4:38 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    You are so helpful! I wonder if I help my mommy, if she would let me lick the spoon?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home