Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

One Last Holiday Event!

The railroad park in Scottsdale, AZ has a holiday light festival every year. They light up the park around the train track with millions of lights and displays. It's pretty neat.


Here is daddy and I waiting in line to ride the choo-choo train. It was so cool to see all the pretty lights.





Papa Ed and I are silly.













I rode the carousel with Grandma! Grandma even got on a horse herself!












And can you believe who mommy and I got to meet in person....cookie monster AND ELMO! Rock stars! Well in teh toddler world anyway.











It was pretty cold outside, but I had tons of fun. Can't wait to do it next year!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    That looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe you got to meet Elmo and Monster Cookie. LUCKY!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home