Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

My New Do

Today I got my hair cut professionally. They shaped up the back and trimmed my bangs...and I got to sit on a pink hippo!!!




Don't you think you're going a little short in the back lady?








Don't cut me...










I was good, so I got a lollipop...that was the best part...oh and the sparkly hairspray they put in my hair.




Look out Jennifer Aniston, I think everyone is going to get the "Riley" now.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wait wait wait...no true essence salon for riley?! too good for it! ha. i love this place!! and i bet mom cried and kept the first lock. good job riley, you're getting so big!

     
  • At 8:51 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    You look so pretty!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home