Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Spelling Bee Champ - Here I Come!


One of my favorite things to do is have mommy and daddy spell all the names of family and friends that I know.

I now like to "spell" names myself, so the other morning daddy and I were playing with the art easel and daddy was giving me names to spell. First he said Riley and I scribbled, then Mommy and I scribbled. The last name he gave me was Daddy and this is what I scribbled...look closely in the red circle. You may need to click on the picture to get a better view.

I am a genius!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, just remember that I knew you way back when after you become a famous scientist or doctor or lawyer!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home