Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Playing at the Splash Pad

This morning mommy & daddy took me to Espee Park to play at the Splash Pad! At first I was a little unsure of it and would cry any time mommy tried to put me down, but once I figured it all out, it was so much fun!


Checking it out from a safe distance.










This isn't so bad!






It's a lot of fun actually!













3 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How FUN! I'll have to come back and watch the video a little later. I'm doing remote desktop so I don't have sound... but it looks like she had a blast! I wish we had something like that around here!

     
  • At 2:19 PM , Blogger Larna said...

    That place looks like SO much fun!!
    I hope it gets HOT soon so i can get wet too!!

     
  • At 2:15 PM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, I have gotten on my Tigger plane and am on my way to AZ now to join you at the splash pad. See you in 19 years! Love, Pickle

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home