18 Months and Stylish
First off...I had my 18 month appointment today and I am 27 lbs and 34 inches (90% for both). I'm definitely not your petite Korean gal!
I also was tricked into a shot...mommy tried to distract me with Patty Cake and the devil woman at the doctor's office poked me with that needle. It hurt! I cried for about 10 seconds until mommy told me I could have a sticker. I chose a sponge bob sticker.
Now for some pictures...
Mom, let me show you how to walk properly in high heels.
Don't I look pretty?

Okay, bye-bye!
I also was tricked into a shot...mommy tried to distract me with Patty Cake and the devil woman at the doctor's office poked me with that needle. It hurt! I cried for about 10 seconds until mommy told me I could have a sticker. I chose a sponge bob sticker.
Now for some pictures...
Mom, let me show you how to walk properly in high heels.
Don't I look pretty?
Okay, bye-bye!


3 Comments:
At 9:57 AM ,
Amanda said...
You look so pretty in your high heels!
At 8:34 PM ,
Corna said...
Great job on growing up so big. You already know how to walk better in heels than me. Miss you Riley!
At 2:57 PM ,
Larna said...
You are a real woman Riley!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home