Riley Explains It All

Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

By the Sea By The Sea By the Beautiful Sea

Here I am in sunny San Diego, CA at Mission Beach. The ocean is the coolest thing ever.










Hey mom, let go of my hands, I want to RUN!
















Look daddy, here come the waves!












My friend Pickle from UT came too!
















Samantha and I built a sand castle, of sorts...
It was a fun day at the beach!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Looks like a ton of fun!

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Corna said...

    Riley, though I may not have shown it, I had lots of fun playing with you in California. Love, Pickle

     
  • At 6:43 AM , Blogger Larna said...

    The ocean is lots of fun, but around here the water is COLD!!

     
  • At 8:50 AM , Blogger Jola and Jaydis said...

    Looks like you had lots of fun, I hope we can join in some day!!!!

     
  • At 7:57 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

    The beach looks like so much fun! Maybe I can come next time!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home