Riley tells how tough it is to be three and in Preschool. It's a rough life, but someone has got to do it!
posted by Smiley Riley @ 10:30 PM
At 7:54 AM , Corna said...
That's pretty smart, Riley. I wish my dolls could go potty for me too!
At 11:14 AM , Amanda said...
Hey Riley! I think the potty is for you...but that's cool that your doll is trained!
At 6:41 PM , Larna said...
Oh that's a good hiding spot for those veggies you don't want to eat....or Mommy's keys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
At 7:54 AM ,
Corna said...
That's pretty smart, Riley. I wish my dolls could go potty for me too!
At 11:14 AM ,
Amanda said...
Hey Riley! I think the potty is for you...but that's cool that your doll is trained!
At 6:41 PM ,
Larna said...
Oh that's a good hiding spot for those veggies you don't want to eat....or Mommy's keys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home